Friday, February 28, 2014

Brandon's Comes Home!

We had to go to Boise for Brandon's annual review so we brought him home with us for the weekend.  Friday he was really pleasant but then he didn't sleep very well and he wet the bed.  Saturday and Sunday he was a little more worked up but at least he stayed dry Saturday night.  He didn't eat very well, all he wanted to eat were sweets and pop.  At his review they told us that the doctor took him off the heart healthy diet so Brandon will be happy about that.  Sure love this boy!  I know I say this all the time, but I sure wish he could still communicate with us.

I posted this picture on Facebook and Casey Walker said, "I can still remember in Primary Brandon coming up to me as I sat with my class wanting to talk about the Lakers saying very loudly while partially covering his mouth, Shaq passes to Kobe, Kobe scores LAKERS WIN! I almost did a back flip thinking I was actually at the game! Brandon's AWESOME!"  I love that he shared this!

















While we were taking Brandon home our sunroof exploded. We are not sure if a rock hit it or if there was a change in the air pressure that caused it to break. It scared us pretty good. Luckily we were able to make it home before it started raining too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment