Saturday, February 8, 2014

Let it Snow!!!

The kids were bored so we went over to Ron and Stacie's house.  Ryan and Brady had fun playing in the snow.  They went tubing for a while and then I pulled Ryan on the 4-wheeler until I got soaking wet.  It snowed ALL day.  I haven't seen it like this for a long time, but boy do we need it.  Later in the evening I went and bought us some pizza to eat and I have never seen the streets of Ontario so bare.  Sunday they even  had just sacrament meeting because of all of the snow so we went to see Grandma Phyllis for a while after church.  

It is funny how much fun kids can have with a big box.  
These three had a blast together.


















Thursday Kacie got in another big fight with a boy at the basketball game so we spent the whole weekend trying to bring up her spirits.  She even missed school Friday because of it!  Makes me so sad when she gets like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment