Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Brady's Honor Choir...

Brady was one of 21 kids chosen to represent the Nyssa 5th grade in an Honors Choir.  They were picked based on ability to sing and learn new songs plus having good behavior.  They had only one practice with the other children from the Ontario schools which totaled around 100 maybe and then sang tonight at the Four Rivers Cultural Center.  They sang 'Enter with Singing,' 'I've Been to Haarlem,' 'Dry Your Tear, Afrika' and 'Shake the Papaya Down.'  They other Ontario High School and Middle school choirs also sang some songs and then at the end all the choirs sang 'Celebrate' together. All the choirs sounded great!
First time Brady has ever been too embarrassed to let me take a picture...


Group of kids from Nyssa...
I don't know why we couldn't get them all to look at the camera?

Brady's supporters tonight...love them all!!
We were all so proud of Brady.  I love that he likes to sing and even told me tonight that he wants to be in drama, which shocked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment