Saturday, February 27, 2016

Fun Saturday...

Spent a fun Saturday with these two.  First Kacie and I went to the Nyssa boys State basketball game. It was a fun game to watch even though they lost.
I then took them to Idaho Pizza Company to eat dinner.  Kacie and I had their yummy salad bar and then we all had individual pizzas.  I tried their Sun Valley vegetarian pizza and I absolutely loved it.  We then had a lot of laughs playing with Kacie's face swap on Snapchat.  That was too funny.
Kacie & Brady swap
Me & Kacie swap

Kacie and Madi M. swap
We then met up with Treyton and watched a Jungle Book play at Four Rivers Cultural Center.  It was cute and done by children from all around the valley.
I bought a new photo editor app for my phone and had fun playing with this picture that we also took today.  I had so much fun with the kids.  I love days like today. (:
before...
after...

No comments:

Post a Comment