Saturday, July 9, 2016

Hell's Canyon Trip...

Scott and I were blessed to float the Snake River at Hell's Canyon with some amazing people.  The Stake High Council along with the Auxiliary Presidents were invited to attend with their spouses and because I'm the Stake Primary President we were able to go.  Chris and Dawn Carlton seated next to Scott rode with us which was nice.  I did good going in on all those windy roads, but coming out I got a little car sick. :(




This was our first Class IV rapid and we barely felt it with the big jet boat we were in with three Hamilton engines. 

The scenery was so beautiful and I couldn't get enough of the wonderful fresh air.
Our first stop was in the little hidden oasis.  
They decided to feed us lunch here since there was a storm coming in.  The food was great!





I saw my first fig tree and tasted my first fresh fig which was so sweet.  I was surprised it was so sweet especially after I found out you're not suppose to pick them until they are purple.
I guess back in the good ole' days there was a lot of sheep herds.


Sure love this guy and so glad we were able to experience this trip together.




Mom and Teniele took these three to see a concert with Alex Boye, David Archuleta, Marie Osmond and the Nashville Tribute Band.  They all had a great time.
They were lucky enough to get a picture with Alex and Marie.
It was a great day for everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment