Sunday, July 31, 2016

Summer Fun...

Kacie had a lot of fun at BYS again this year.  She was there July 18-20 and roomed with Madi Mitchell.  I can't believe this is her last time going...crazy how time flies.

 She made some new friends which is always fun!

 These two had fun with the new swim shirts I bought them...I thought Scott looked like Beta Max from Big Hero 6...too funny!

 These two went back to BYS one night July 21st just to sing in the choir...




Having fun with snapchat filters while waiting for the movie to start...

We had a lot of fun going to the Drive-In.  This has become our summer tradition.  This time we went to see the newest Ice Age and Independence Day movies.

These two had fun at roaring springs one day with the FFA.  
Kacie got invited since they were short on numbers.

July 30th I got my haircut and I changed things up a little and I love it.


Having fun with snapchat filters...they even had some for Harry Potter's birthday on July 31st.


No comments:

Post a Comment