Thursday, October 13, 2016

Columbus Day...

I was the only one who had the day off so I had plans to get the oil changed on the Honda and then visit Brandon.  However when Kacie got sick  my visit got cut short because I had to leave early to go to Costco to pickup her new contacts and then take her to the doctor.


 Even though I only got to spend about an hour and a half with him, it was still very sweet.  We tried to have a conversation.  He talked a little bit with mom on the phone and we listened to music and he did sing a little too, which I love.
Dr. Dunbransky thinks Kacie has CDiff again, but we won't know until she can give a sample.  Tuesday after work I took over her sample and Wednesday we were told she didn't have it but they are still testing for other things and so far we haven't heard back yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment