Sunday, September 24, 2017

#battlewithberniel #kickALS

The kids and I were able to ride with Mom, Dad, Teniele and her boys to Kennewick, WA to surprise Aunt Berniel for her ALS walk.  When she saw us she was so surprised she started crying.  It was pretty special.  I loved getting to see some of the cousins I haven't seen in a long time. 
Tara, Brooke and I
There was a big sea of red all there supporting Berniel.  
Her group was by far the largest!






Loved seeing these two doing their best to walk for her.  Mom's knee starting hurting so they only made it half way, but I was so proud of them!





Brady loved seeing the Columbia River...he asked me is this excercise? haha!
Too cute!


We walked about 1.5 miles each way.
Brent, Berniel, Brenden, Can't see Cindy, Troy, Jennilyn, Hayley, Taryn and Dedre

Taryn and Dedre's family
I've so missed this girl right here...it was so nice to catch up with Brooke a little!

Sure love these ladies...

So glad we were able to do this with her!



We all watched the women's conference together!
We stayed the weekend with Jed and Diana in their beautiful home.  It was so nice to be able to visit with them and play a few games.  We were also able to see Aunt Roma in the hospital for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment