Sunday, September 10, 2017

Visit with Brandon...

Scott and Kacie went with Steve, Ron and Ryan to La Grande to see Stephen play football for EOU.  Their game was rescheduled to Sunday because of all the smoke in the air.  So I invited Wanda to go see Brandon with Brady and I.  We had a great time with him.  We drove out to see the Meridian Temple and then stopped at a park on the way back.  Brandon was so pleasant and calm it was really nice.  We were really sad to find out that Stephen broke his hand in the game so he is now out for the year.  I sure hope he decides to try it again next year.
 I sure love it when we can catch a smile from Brandon.

 I sure love these boys of mine!

After we got back to Nyssa I went to a Relief Society presidency meeting while Brady stayed at his grandparents house.  When I went to pick him up they popped some yummy popcorn that we all enjoyed.  It was a great day except for Bubba getting hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment