Friday, December 29, 2017

Kacie's 19th Birthday...

We were super bummed when Kacie was still too sick to go to Nevada with all the rest of my family for New Year's.  We had plans to celebrate her birthday in Las Vegas and go up the Stratosphere.  Brady went ahead and went with Mom and Dad after a few tears he was so disappointed.  Scott and I stayed home with Kacie.  On her birthday we tried to make the best of it even though she still wasn't feeling well.  She invited Mallory to go to Boise and we did a little shopping and had a wonderful meal at the Cheesecake Factory.  I was really frustrated that they didn't sing to her though but the food was good.  We then went to the Village of Meridian and we took a few pictures.   Jumanji was sold out there so we went to see it at the Majestic Theaters.  I've never laughed so hard in all my life in a movie theater, it was so funny! We all loved it! After the show we got her free drink at Dutch Bros but I don't think she even drank a 1/4 of it.



Blinded by the flash! haha!
Celebration Cheesecake...


Sure love my girl...hope we were able to make the best of her big day!  The next day however, she paid for it and went downhill a little.

1 comment:

  1. Kacie's 19th Birthday is so adorable!! I love such family parties. For my 20th birthday I also would be hosting a fashion runway inspired party at the prettiest indoor LA event venues. I was saving money for a long time for this bash. I am sure it will be enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete