Monday, December 25, 2017

Talbot Christmas...

I loved having Christmas Eve on Sunday this year because it made me get everything done.  I stayed home with Brandon while Scott took Kacie and Brady to the special Christmas Sacrament meeting.  We had a nice Christmas Eve dinner with Mom and Dad.  Valeda and Melissa came and Grandma Joan but they didn't stay long because it started snowing pretty bad.  Scott and I delivered some goodie plates with President Monson's book titled, In Search of the Christmas Spirit.  

It was pretty comical when the boys tried their pj's on that night.  The pants fit just fine but I made the mistake of thinking that an women's XL t-shirt like the one Kacie is wearing would fit the boys.  Boy was I wrong...I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  Thankfully Mom saved the day with the shirts the boys are wearing.  I never got a picture of them in the other ones.






We had Teniele & the boys for Christmas.  I sure hope they liked their gifts, they sure seemed like it!

Brady's
Kacie's


Brandon's



I think Brady's favorite gift might of been the slideshow I made him of the Meridian Youth Cultural Celebration. 
We had Christmas dinner at Wanda and Gerald's this year.  I think this was the best Yorkshire pudding she has ever made.  Brandon did really well, he ate good and didn't wonder around the house like he usually does, he just sat on the couch and listened to his iPod.  His home told me he has three or four iPods at the home but they don't keep a charge so I don't know how often he gets to listen to his music.  He did hit Stephen which I felt really bad about so when he started getting a little worked up Mom and Dad came and got him which was really nice of them.  I love this cute picture of him with Kevin and Alexz.

Grandpa Stephen and Kendall
Rachel and Henley



Who needs toys when you have big boxes...




I felt bad for Kacie when she started getting sick as the night went on.   I took her to the doctor the next day and she had influenza A.  She felt like she was going to die.  We had a great Christmas...nothing like spending it with family!  I sure love my kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment