Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Independence Day...

We woke up with no plans to celebrate the 4th but then Steve called and said he had extra tickets to Roaring Springs so once Scott got done working around noon we headed over.  Ron and Stacie's family also went as well as Stephen, Ferrell, Kendall, Steve and Kris.  It was fun to hang out all together.  We were the last one to get there and so we were also the last ones to leave around 6:30.  We then got some dinner at Blaze Pizza again.  Then we headed home before going to see the Ontario Fireworks.
Alexz took this adorable picture of Kingston...
Sure love this cute family!
This was the only picture I got of us so I had to play with it a little! 
 I sure love these people!

After the firework show we went back to Ron's house and Steve had a few fireworks to set off.  I thought it was funny when Ron thought it would be better to put the cones on a ladder.  I guess there is a first for anything. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment