Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Movie and More Birthdays...

Friday July 20th Scott and I took the kids out to eat at Red Robin and then we went to see the second Momma Mia show at the new Reel Theater in Caldwell.  We loved the movie and especially the fancy theater with the reclining seats and the huge screen plus the 40 speakers.  The sound and picture was amazing.  It was so fun!


Monday the 23rd we celebrated Josh's birthday with hot dogs and slip n slide.  We got him a toy semi-truck.  I'm pretty sure he had fun!  (I had to add dad to his cake.)  The next day we went to the Owyhee ward party with Mom and Dad and then went back to their house to watch the Trek movie that mom gave him for his birthday.  We gave him a new blue western shirt and I made some German chocolate bars with the left over frosting I had from Gerald's cake.  They were really yummy too!  Barbara and Vaughn and Tara also came over.  It was a nice evening!  Happy Birthday Boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment