Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanksgiving...

Kacie came home Tuesday Nov 20th for Thanksgiving and she and Cole met us at NNU for another basketball game against C of I.  Steve, Kris, Ben and Sam met us too. Scott, Brady and I rode over with Jason and Tawni.  It was a lot of fun and I was so excited to see Kacie.  The next day she went with Cole to McCall for Thanksgiving.  She snapped me this picture! haha!

We had Thanksgiving at Stacie's house.  It was nice to see everyone and the food is always amazing but Brandon was being very difficult.  He never slept the night before and he was really worked up.  He was so bad that Scott and I decided to take him back early Thanksgiving night.  I haven't felt that depressed in a long time.




Kacie had a wonderful time in McCall with Cole and his family.  They took some really cute pictures.  They got back Saturday afternoon, a day later than planned because of all the snow.  That night we all went to see Disney's Ralph Breaks the Internet in Caldwell's new theater.  It was so fun because we all had the reclined reserved seating.  We all loved the movie and it was so fun to see all the Christmas lights after.  













It was really fun having Rosie and EJ's family here with us for the weekend.  Rosie gave me a makeover and we took all the kids pictures with their Christmas bear.  Mom had all the kids make ornaments with their picture.  They turned out really cute.






I made Brady's and mom made the rest and we gave them to Kacie for her apartment.  
They are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment