Sunday, December 2, 2018

December 1st and 2nd..

Kacie really wanted to go to Salt Lake City with her roommates to see the Christmas lights on temple square but we advised her not to because of all of the snow.  She just doesn't have enough experience yet driving in the snow.  These four had fun playing in the snow together.
They are so cute...I'm so happy Kacie has these great friends.  She is really going to miss Ashley next semester because she is going home for winter term and coming back in the spring.  But she will be rooming with Misa which will be good.

Saturday the 1st Scott and I went to the temple.  We ended up getting in to a fight on the way over.  As we were sitting in the parking lot we even considered not going in but we eventually did and we were both so glad.  When we left we had a renewed commitment and love for each other.   I love that about the temple.
These cuties went ice skating...So cute! 

Sunday the 2nd I was in charge of our Relief Society Council.  This will be our last one ever because of the change to only two hour church.  I decided to go over President Eyring's talk on women and their role in teaching in the home.  I made this frame to share.  I thought the frame and council turned out pretty good.  After church Mom, Brady and I went to Howie's Eagle Scout Court of Honor.  Tara asked Brady to join them in the flag ceremony.  Way to go Howie!






No comments:

Post a Comment