Sunday, December 23, 2018

Talbot and Schulthies Christmas parties...

Kacie was happy to make it on the Wheeler Christmas Tree.
And it was fun to have Cole at our parties.


We hosted the Talbot Christmas party this year and decided to have it on Sunday the 23rd hoping that more people could come where it was on Sunday.  Unfortunately Kevin has to work on Sundays.  We had Cafe Rio style tacos made from shredded pork.  The food was so good.

Scott was happy to get his BB gun back after Cole stole it!
Cole stole Wanda's hat, meat rub and candy.


Kacie was happy to end up with this cozy blanket and a $15 Burger King gift card.  Brady got a large bag of M&Ms and Christmas lights.  I got movie tickets and sleepers.  

 I have loved this new Christmas wall hanging I got from Bobbi G.  Pictured is Lindsay, Tyson, Kendall and Miah.
Cuties....
After the Talbot party we went over to the Schulthies party and had a true white elephant gift exchange.  Brady got a Hufflepuff tie, I got a Christmas towel and orange sticks.  I think Cole got more Candy and I can't remember what Kacie got. Brandon and Ashley brought a guinea pig which all the kids fought over.  I had a BSU puzzle stolen from me and Logan stole the large Christmas coloring book I put in.  It was funny when we discovered that Kacie had colored a page in it.  I told him to color another page and then bring it back next year. haha! I took these cute pictures of Kacie and Cole together.  We played Mafia for a while which was fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment