Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas...

On Christmas Eve Kacie and I went to Fruitland to get her bloodwork done and then she got a couple more things for Cole.  While we were at D&B I got a call from Brandon's home that he was sick with the stomach flu.  I was sad we wouldn't be able to have him home for Christmas.  Kacie spent Christmas Eve with Cole's family.  She said they had soup and she really liked her gifts from his family.  Scott, Brady and I had breakfast pizza at Mom and Dad's and then we watched a new movie called Christmas Chronicles.  I thought it was cute!  When Kacie got home I got a picture of her and Brady.  It felt really weird not having Brandon.  I thought their PJ's were cute. 





 Santa came!!!

 I like how we rearranged the living room this year.  It felt more cozy.
I was happy Brady liked his new bluetooth headphones.



We had Christmas dinner with Mom and Dad.  Scott did a brisket on the Traeger.  All of the food was delicious.  It was so fun getting to see Kyle on Skype.  It was nice having Cole with us also. 

Dec 26th Kacie had a doctor's appointment with Dr. Bender.  She said everything looked really good except her blood pressure was on the high side.  After her appointment we all went to see Mary Poppins Returns.  It was really cute!  After the movie Kacie and Brady spent the night a Stacie's house.  Thursday the 27th Scott and I went to get Brandon after work.  He did fairly well this time.  One the 28th he got a little worked up but then settled back down.  He stayed with us until Saturday the 29th. 
 I was happy to get one picture of Brandon smiling then he took Kacie's glasses and attacked her! haha!





My attempt at getting more pictures of them together didn't work out too well!

No comments:

Post a Comment