Thursday, March 7, 2019

Brady's Choir...

March 6th Brady competed in a choir solo competition.  I thought he sounded really good he just forgot some of the words.  I was amazed he was brave enough to try it.  I'm so proud of him.  He has a really good voice.  Hopefully he will try it again and he will let me know sooner than the night before so we can practice more.  haha! He sang The Coasts of Barbary.  

I loved how the judge sat him down next to her and sang it with him and gave him a lot of encouraging words.  She said he has a great instrument and she was so glad he sang and shared it with her.  I'm still amazed he did it, I was never brave enough to do anything like that.

On Thursday the 7th Taylor and Brady had a choir concert.  Taylor even sang a solo with her choir and did an amazing job.  All the choirs sounded great.  Brady's choir sang Pie Jesu, Bound for Jubilee and I've Been Working on the Railroad.  Taylor's choir sang The Water is Wide, Juego a que me queno and City Called Heaven.  All the choirs sang The Blue Green Hills of Earth together.

Mom, Dad and Grandma Joan also came as well as Stacie, Lindsay and Tyson but we weren't able to get a picture with them.  After Scott, Brady and I went out to eat at KFC and then we took Brady to get a frost at Dutch Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment