Saturday, March 2, 2019

Brady's latest Adventure...

Brady went skiing with his 8th grade class on Wednesday, February 28th.  However, I'm not sure of how much skiing he actually tried.  The young men went skiing on Saturday, March 2nd and he was really nervous about going but I told him he had to give it another try.  So after we dropped him off at the church we went to the temple which was really nice.  We were surprised about some of the changes.  After we went out to eat and then spent some time at his parents house waiting for Brady to get back.


We were so happy to see this on his snapchat story.  He had a great time.  His leaders told us that the first time down he fell about 50 times and Caleb Draper and Porter Carlton were so good to stay with him all the way down.  They after that he got the hang of it and did really well.  I was so happy one of the leaders took a video of him or we wouldn't have realized how well he actually did.  Brady told me, "I guess I have a new thing now!"  We were all so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment