Sunday, February 16, 2020

Valentine's Day & More...

Mom and Dad gave us the pretty flowers and money to go out to eat.  This was Brady's Valentine's and Scott's is below.  We gave Cole and Kacie gift cards to Olive Garden and Red Robin.
I had it all planned for Brady to bring over some friends for a little Valentine's Day party but some of them couldn't come last minute so we decided to postpone it.  Scott and I then went to a C of I basketball game with Jason and Tawnie.  We met them there.  It was fun!  They have a great team this year and are undefeated so far!


 Saturday morning when I stepped outside I saw all these snow geese in the field just behind our house so I told Scott.  Two to three hours later he came back wanting me to take his picture. haha!  He said he only shot three times and got twelve.  He was pretty happy!  We then went to watch Lindsay and Joshua play in their basketball games in Ontario.

Cole and Kacie spent the weekend in McCall with some of Cole's family snowmobiling.  They are so cute!  Sunday they came by our house and we had some roast and mashed potatoes.  It was fun getting to see them for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment