Monday, February 17, 2020

President's Day...

This President's Day it worked out that Brandon's annual review was on the same day so Scott Brady and I headed to Meridian to talk to the staff at Tomorrow's Hope about Brandon.  When we got to the office we were shocked how happy Brandon was so we took some pictures.  I couldn't decide which one was my favorite so I shared them all.  They said he is doing really well and has even lost about 12 pounds to 135.  They were worried that he was headed for diabetes so they put him on a low carb diet.  After we were done with his meeting, we followed Julia to to his future new home.  It is nice but not as homie as where he is now.  I hope he adjusts okay.







 I sure love this boy...if he was like this everyday we could bring him home with us permanently.  We took Brandon and Brady to get some food at Chick-fil-A and then Scott and I got some food at Firehouse Subs.



We then went to Krispy Kremes.  It was a fun day with the boys.
After we dropped Brandon off at his home we then went to Best Buy and Costco.  We sold our 2005 Acura to Wade Johnson so Scott decided we needed/wanted an upgraded TV.  We decided to order it through Walmart so we didn't have to pay shipping or sales tax.  He has done tons of research and decided on another Sony Master's Series, 65 inch.  It cost $1798.00.  I hope we like it.  I also gave in and let Scott put our oldest TV in our bedroom mounted on the wall.  It will just have an AppleTV hooked up to it, but we can still watched Netflix and Youtube on it plus listen to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment