Sunday, March 1, 2020

Kacie's Friends and Family Week...

Wednesday the 26th Mom and I picked Brady up after school and then the three of us headed to Rexburg. Kacie started beauty school at Paul Mitchell on January 13th and this week is her friends and family week. Earlier in the week she did stuff for Taylor, Ashley and Madison. We got to Rexburg around 8:30. I was so excited to see Cole and Kacie. Thursday she gave me a weave with lowlights, shampoo, trim and style. I thought she did a great job even though she was so stressed out about it. I love how it turned out.  Friday she gave mom a gloss and she said she enjoyed that more and wasn't quite so stressed.  Mom said she loved the shine and how soft her hair was.  Then it was Brady's turn for a haircut.  Kacie was stressed again but did another great job.  While she was shampooing him Kacie's teacher told me how much she has loved working with Kacie.  She loves how sweet and teachable she is plus so talented.  She added she just needs more confidence and she will do great.  After Brady's cut she did my makeup and that summed up everything she had to do for the week.  It was fun getting to see where she will be finishing up her hours before she gets her license.  On a side note when I first told Brady weeks ago Kacie was going to give him a men's haircut he thought I said mental haircut. haha!  We all thought it was cute.


Saturday morning I helped Kacie hang up all of these frames.  I loved how it turned out.


I love seeing these three hanging out together.  Every night we went out to eat and then came back to watch a movie.  We saw Midway, The Peanut Butter Falcon and The Zookeeper's Wife.  They were all great movies.  We ate at Applebee's and the Outback Steakhouse.
Saturday we also went to lunch with Nicole Gahley and Taylor Talbot at Costa Vida, then we went to see Call of The Wild. (Nicole wasn't able to go to the movie)  We all loved it too!
It was fun to see Taylor so happy.  I'm so glad she is loving school!
Saturday night we just picked up Pizza Hut for dinner.  Cole had a fun day of snowmobiling but he was pretty exhausted from the day.  Sunday we went to church and Kacie got a new calling as one of the nursery leaders.  We had a yummy roast beef dinner before heading home.  It was so nice to spend some time with both of them.  I wish they were a little closer but I can't complain too much five hours isn't too bad.  It could be worst, haha!  It was a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment