Thursday, March 12, 2020

Solo & Treasure Valley Chorale Concert...

On March 10th Brady sang in the Solo Festival.  I thought he did a great job.  I'm so proud of him, that is something I never would be brave enough to do.  That night Mom got Donna, Teniele and I tickets to see the BYU International Folk Dancers.  I was surprised how much I enjoyed it.  They did dances from USA, Spain, Mexico, Hungary, Russia, Indonesia, Ireland, India, France, Canada, Slovakia, Norway, Tibet & Ukraine.  One of my favorites was from Indonesia and I also loved the Irish music but they were all great.  

Then on March 12th Brady sang in the Treasure Valley Chorale Concert.  Governor Brown just ordered no crowds bigger than 250 people to help prevent the spread of the Corona Virus so the concert was just videoed with only about ten people in the crowd which I'm sure was just a few family members.  They sounded great.  Some of the songs were pretty funny and even Brady started laughing during one.  They were all songs about animals.


He looks so handsome in his tuxedo.  I think this will be he last concert with TVCC unless he can find a friend to do it with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment