Sunday, April 5, 2020

Mom's 75th Birthday & Conference...








Sunday the 5th we celebrated Mom's birthday.  We had some yummy spaghetti and strawberry shortcake.  I made my first angel food cake.  It was from a box but still a little tricky.  It was fun listening to Uncle John speak at conference.  He gave one of my favorite talks from this general conference.  And it wasn't because he is my uncle. haha!


I loved what Josh said about his dad.

This is the new church logo...I love it!
President Nelson gave the new proclamation of the restoration since this is the 200th year since Joseph Smith saw the Father and The Son.  Below are some quotes from other talks given.  It was a great conference.








This is Brady's favorite part when they announce new temples.  I guess Scott got a little bored during conference as seen below.  haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment