Saturday, July 18, 2020

Gerald Talbot's 80th Birthday...

I put together a slideshow for Gerald's 80th birthday.  It was fun going through all the old pictures and I was happy how it turned out.  Ron said it was my best one so far!(: I did however discover a duplicate picture as we were watching...oops!  I had to post some of my favorite pictures.  The family one we hired someone years ago to edit and put a pretty background behind instead of the church.  This was taken at Grandpa Brown's funeral. (Wanda's stepdad)

Too cute!!!
High School Graduation Picture...
We think around eight years old...
Playing football for Southern Utah University...
I was pretty happy with how his cake turned out too!
















We were bummed none of Nanette's family were able to make it but them sent him this blanket, plus the hat & Trump pen pictured below.  I made the print.  Hope he enjoyed his birthday.  It's always fun being with family and we sure appreciate this wonderful man.  Hope he is with us many, many more years to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment