Thursday, August 13, 2020

My 50th Birthday...

I was able to get the day off for my birthday so Mom, Brady and I went shopping at the mall in Boise and lunch at Chick-fil-A.  Before we left mom gave me this awesome picture book that her and Rosie put together for me.  A bunch of family members added memories and pictures for me.  It made me cry and laugh out loud.  I absolutely loved it and all the birthday wishes I received today.  At the mall I got some silver & gold loop earrings from Macy's, body wash, lotion & wallflowers from Bath & Body Works, two dresses and a shirt from Bohme.  We also got Brady some school clothes from Hollister.  After we ate we went to Costco and got a few things.  That night Scott grilled us some salmon which was so yummy.  Mom and Dad ate with us. 

The Sunday prior Mom, Teniele and her boys were in Utah so Teniele could go to some single adult activities.  While they were there they worked on my book.  Blake sent me these pictures not knowing it was a surprise.  I guess he couldn't wait and I didn't know they were working on book for me at the time.  I remember it touched me so much it made me tear up.  I sure love my Blake.






Cole and Kacie had to be at the American Construction Demo Days so I wasn't able to see them until the next day.


Scott posted this picture of us taken in McCall at the Wheeler's cabin for my birthday.  He said, "Happy 50th birthday to my wife of almost 31 years and best friend.  You are the absolute best!   He made my day!(:


No comments:

Post a Comment