Saturday, August 8, 2020

True & Katlyn's Wedding

Monday when we were at Lagoon I got a text from Kendalee wondering if I could make True & Katlyn's wedding cake for Saturday August 8th.  I was pretty stressed out all week worried about it.  The picture they sent me had sugar flowers on it and I've never made them before.  After researching how to make them I opted to put silk flowers on the cake since they take so much time to make and I didn't have all the tools either.
It didn't quite turn out how I would have liked.  
The top tier looked okay but I had trouble on the bottom two getting the frosting to smooth out.
At least it should taste good! haha!


We went to the wedding which was held at the Mann's barn in Parma.  The ceremony was really nice.  David Bunker married them and did a good job.  True couldn't stop smiling, it was too cute!  Harlan said a prayer before it started and there was a dry eye by the time it was done.
Such a cute couple...

Sure hope they liked it!
So hard seeing Harlan so weak...he isn't suppose to live much longer.
We sure love him and all the Garners!








No comments:

Post a Comment