Thursday, November 19, 2020

November Activities...

Scott and Cole always have fun shooting together...

Found this little gem going through old pictures.  I put it on our new Double V group chat on WhatsApp.  Logan said, "Board puller trucks, 2-row harvesters, open cab tractor, and mechanical sideboards...boy times have really changed. haha!"  Juliene said, "For sure...so glad it has gotten easier with the upgrades! Those were some long and dirty days of picking clods."  Rosie said, "This is awesome!!! This brings back a lot of memories! I just found Becky and me in the truck! haha! It's amazing we didn't have more accidents on the farm!  I love the radio antenna sticking out of the tractor!"
I posted this November 10th in honor of couples week.
Dating: 1986
Engaged: 1988
Married: 1989
Still happily together: 2020

Scott has absolutely loved his new FX airgun and I have loved all the beautiful fall colors.  My mums were huge this year! 


Scott got a cow elk on November 14th...He wished it was a bull but happy to have some elk meat.  Ron helped him get it.  We went into his parent's house on Sunday the 15th to have some elk stew.  It was really good and it was fun to all be together.  Brady was needing some fun cousin time!


Scott got some really nice Skre gear camo.  I guess I need a picture of him in it instead of the cost! haha!
Dedre shared this letter from Aunt Berniel and Julie shared the letter from Aunt Barbara below.

This was a pretty amazing activity day for me...crazy how many times on was on my feet!
Cole and Kacie got their tree up really early this year...I love their new tree skirt!



No comments:

Post a Comment