Thursday, November 5, 2020

Kaylin's 36th Birthday...

Brady did this project in school today...I like how much he enjoys history.
After work, I picked up some squirt and Kentucky Fried Chicken to eat with Mom and Dad.  We then set off some lanterns.  We sure miss you Kaylin!



I posted this collage on Instagram and Facebook.  I said, Happy Birthday Kaylin! I often wonder how life would be different if you were still here.  Please continue to watch over us especially Brandon when I can't be with him.  We love and miss you so much!

Tami Peterson said, I love that, Tammy.  I am certain that Kaylin is watching over Brandon and all of your family.  She was (is) a full of life, kind young woman.

Mom said, Oh WoW...this totally reduced me to tears!  Thank you for sharing their photos together.

Lance Peterson said, I was totally thinking about her just this morning, and didn't even realize it was her birthday until you mentioned it.  The veil is very thin sometimes.  Happy birthday Kaylin, we miss you!

Rosie said,  I love this!  I know she is watching over him!  The veil is very thin especially this year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment