Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween 2020...

I ran Brady over to Stacie's house so he could ride out with them to Harper to do the trunk or treat and they had an extra costume and talked me into joining them.  Dressing up is usually not my thing but I couldn't tell them no, so here I am as Wasp to complete their Avenger gang. haha!

We had fun snap chatting Kacie...I think she was a little shocked too!

Stacie wore one of Brady's old Thor costumes, Tyson is Iron Man and Lindsay is Marvel.  Taylor dressed up as a gothic lady and Ryan is a Roman soldier and then Brady and me as Wasp and an Avenger.  We are all pretty cute!




 Taylor got some cute videos of Ryan running over the hurdles in his costume.







Blake showing his Trump support, haha!

Rosie with a friend...
Caleb is such a cutie!



Frahm's had a big Halloween party.  Mom and Dad filled in for Barbara and Vaughn.
Grandma was so cute dressing up at Grandpa Ray...I guess everyone knew exactly who she was when she walked in.  So cute of everyone!  Dad was sure a good sport!  Josh was the dinosaur and James was Mario riding Luigi. 



Brielle is so cute...It has been fun having her around this past week with Reid.  She made grandpa and grandma some pumpkin pancakes.

These two went to a hay maze.  They are so cute!
I always like playing with the Halloween filters on Snapchat.
Sure love how I can stay connected with my girl through technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment