Monday, October 5, 2020

Covid & Brady's Birthday...


Since we all starting getting cold symptoms Ron told Scott to have him and Brady stay home for a week just in case we had covid-19.  Stacie told me to stay home for the week also.  Since Tommy Rushton is a nurse he had to get tested and his tests did come back positive for Covid-19 and strep-throat so we assumed we all had it too.  Reid stayed for the week to help dad with the corn harvest.  I love this picture of them.
We had a simple dinner and cake at mom's house for Brady's birthday since we are all in quarantine.  We will have to have a big party later in the month. Even though his cake didn't look like much it tasted amazing! Brady is so cute...I can't believe he is sixteen.  He told me I don't have to tuck him in bed anymore now that he is sixteen. (:


Reid labeled dad's cup with 'Boss' haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment