Sunday, October 4, 2020

General Conference, Visit with Aunt Barbara...

Sunday the 4th we spent time together watching general conference, taking a few family pictures and visiting.  It was nice.









Rosie was able to get the interview that she did with grandpa Ray and grandma Joan back in the 90's on digital.  She got a picture of dad watching it on his phone.  We also had fun watching it together and reminiscing about grandpa.
Reid and Laura made us a yummy lunch of some of the mahi-mahi that he caught on a fishing trip with some buddies in San Diego.  It was so good!

Rosie got these fun pictures of us...

Found some time to play kickball with the kids.  When I do things like this I find out how old my body is getting.  I don't move as fast as I used to. haha!

Goodbye hugs with Kacie and Mckinley before they left back to Rexburg...

That evening we went over to visit with Aunt Barbara.  She has been so strong through all of this.  It was fun to visit with everyone.













Later when it got cold I went into the house to use the bathroom and then was able to have a nice visit with just Aunt Barbara, Weston, and Lori.  Aunt Barbara told me how much she loved the slideshow I made for Uncle Vaughn and suggested I go into the slideshow business.  I also told her I would be glad to come over and help her with any projects she needed help with and she said she would take me up on it. Mom and Dad didn't stay too long and told mom after they left that he didn't enjoy being there without Vaughn. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment