Saturday, January 23, 2021

Brandon and Anya...

I had the day off Friday the 22nd so we decided to get Brandon and bring him home for the night.  He was in a really good mood again and slept all night.  We hope we can keep this up every month.  







Saturday after we took him back we went to Kevin and Alexz's so we could finally meet little miss Anya.  She is so dang cute!  We had a nice visit and I was able to get a lot of snuggling in.




Kevin was so nice and made us some yummy cheeseburgers or I could say Big Macs.  He even made us some vanilla milkshakes.  We had a great time.


I got Anya the little onesie and paid Teniele to make the Harry Potter hat, scarf, and diaper cover.  It turned out so cute and Anya is absolutely adorable in it.  I'm so glad Alexz liked it.  She took these cute pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment