Friday, January 8, 2021

Getting Organized...



Before and after pictures...
We couldn't even walk into our closet without stepping on coats, bags, and shoes...it was horrible.
I took all the books out.  I gave some away and put the rest in Kacie's closet.  I then put all my boots on the top shelf.  I spent a lot of time going through boxes of papers.  I put some stuff in the kids' scrapbooks, my file cabinet, and the garbage.  There are now only a couple pairs of shoes on the floor but nothing else.  All the bags that were on the floor are now on the shelf above Scott's clothes.  I bought four boxes of new hangers from Costco which ended up being 200 total and I could still use one more box.  I really like how we now have all matching hangers and they are really nice with velvet on them so the clothes don't slip off.



Oh and I kinda color coordinated our shirts and dresses...haha!


We can now walk in our closet, it's so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment