Saturday, April 10, 2021

Brandon's 27th Birthday...

After work on Friday the 9th I went to pick up Brandon for the night.  When we got home we had Papa Murphy's pizza with salad and then a celebration cheesecake with all Brandon's grandparents.  Brandon was in such a good mood, I can't believe he will be 27 on Sunday.  I absolutley love all the cute pictures I was able to get of him.



















 

I'd say he had a good birthday...

On our way back to his home in Meridian.  
I'm glad we had his party Friday night because Saturday he was starting to get a little more worked up probably because he didn't sleep well.  We watched some movies and he listened to music so it was a good visit.  After we dropped him off we sent to eat at Cafe Rio and then Scott and Brady got their Dutch Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment