Monday, April 26, 2021

New Car...

About a month or two ago Scott saw this car for sale for $31k then they dropped the price to 27K and he was tempted.  However, when they lowered it again to $25,200 he couldn't resist any longer.   So Scott and Zac made the trip to Bend to buy this 2017 BMW 330I M Sport X-Drive.  They were both pretty excited.  I think it has been over 20 years that Scott has been wanting a BMW and now he got one and this one is loaded.  I've never seen such a high-tech car.  



I love the interior color.
I'm really happy for Scott, I just wish it was about four months later when our Camry lease is done.  Oh well, you have to jump on the deals when they come up.  The credit union told us they could have lent $39 on it so we feel pretty good about the deal we are getting.  It was so nice of Zac to spend the day with Scott and drive him over.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment