Saturday, May 8, 2021

Harper Homecoming 2021...

We were all excited when Brady told us he was voted the Sophomore Homecoming Prince.
Back Row L-R: Senior, Rudy Gonzales; Junior, Ryan Talbot; Sophomore, Brady Talbot; and Freshman, Brocc Rictor.  Front Row L-R:  Senior, Elena Fenn; Junior, Sierra Dobson; Sophomore, Bennett Johnson; and Freshman, Kylie McGarvey.
I was happy I got to out and take pictures.  We were all shocked when we saw Bennett's dress because these two did not even plan their outfits.  They couldn't have matched any better if they had tried.
Ryan didn't bring out any dress clothes so he found this fur coat from the drama dress-up box. haha!









Tacky Tourist
I thought Brady looked so good the two days that he dressed up.
60's 
Saturday we went out to a bomb fire at the school.  They had games, hamburgers, and s'mores stuff.  It was fun and it was great to see Brady hanging out with the other kids.  We were glad we went even though Scott and I were so tired.  I woke up and ran a 5K then Brady and I and helped clean the church then we helped layout bark at grandma Joan's house.  I then made two desserts for Mother's Day and helped plant flowers at Mom's.  She gave me flowers for my barrels too so then I planted them.  On my Apple Watch, it said I burned 891 calories, exercised 41 minutes (32 minutes was the 5K), stood 17/12 hours (zero idle hours).  This totaled 18,801 steps or 9 miles...crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment