Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day...

For Mother's Day we helped grandma Joan put out bark to make it easier for her to maintain her yard.  
The kids were good at helping us with the rocks. 



Grandma fed us some sandwitches and chips for lunch.


Looks pretty good!  Surprisingly it only took us a couple of hours.

Sunday we had lunch with Scott's mom.  She made us a roast beef dinner.  It was nice, we haven't had a Mother's Day dinner with her for a long time.  Ron and Stacie's family joined us.  I gave both of my moms beautiful hanging baskets.  They really liked them.  Later in the evening we had dessert with mom and watched Don't Miss This for our Come Follow Me.  It was a great day!  Scott got me a membership to the Bluebird car wash in Ontario.  I can get unlimited car washes.
I made the yummy jello and pudding cake.
Teniele was so nice to give me a beautiful card and some lotion.
We missed seeing Cole and Kacie.  She posted this nice post for me on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment