Sunday, August 15, 2021

August Birthdays...

We had a great party to celebrate all the August birthdays and especially Ron's 50th!  After our yummy meal we had cake and ice cream while Scott went to find me an adaptor so we could connect my computer to their TV.  However, that still didn't work so I put Ron's 50th slideshow on my eternal hard drive and we connected it that way and it worked.  I was a little sad that some people had to leave before we were able to finally show it.  I hope Ron liked the show.  It was so fun having all of Nanette's kids there except Brittany.







It was fun having Kim, Adam, Brooke and Brenden spend the night with us.  We had fun visiting late into the night, hopefully it doesn't bother Scott and Brady too much for their first day of school! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment