Saturday, August 21, 2021

Tara's 40th Birthday...

Friday the 20th Tommy had to work late so Tara came over with the boys and we had a little party for her 40th birthday.  We had pizza and some of my leftover berry pie which was still yummy I might add.  Then we played games.  It was fun!


Her good friend Nancy brought her 40 different yellow gifts.  I can't imagine doing something like that.  Way cool! Tommy had planned a surprise party for her Saturday but then Friday night decided to tell her since we all know Tara hates, I mean hates surprises.   It's probably a good thing he did! haha!  Scott and I grilled all the hamburgers and hot dogs for the party.  Grandma Joan made a yummy peach cobbler and I made peanut butter bars.  Everything was yummy and there was a good turn out!


Tara and Marty...
Launa & Rod...

Love this picture...








Benita & Sam
We love you Tara!!! Happy 40th!

No comments:

Post a Comment