Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Since our Anniversary was on a Wednesday we dropped off Brady at Mutual and then went to Ontario to eat.  We wanted to try the flat iron steak at Long's Sports Bub but they only serve it on Friday nights so we went to Brewsky's.  I had their special which was a blue cheese ribeye with green beans and toast.  It was so yummy!  Scott had a mushroom burger and some of mine since it was so big!
I had to dig out our wedding album so I could get a copy of our marriage license.  I'm working on getting my passport and needed it so I could get my birth certificate.  I either lost or never had a state issued birth certificate.  I couldn't believe all these old pictures...





These were taken when I went to the temple for the first time.  
I can't believe my parents were only 44 and 42.  I thought they were so old but they really weren't. haha!



Our first Anniversary...

Our first apartment and that tiny TV...haha!
Our first Christmas tree!
Wow how time flies...now we have been married for 32 years!! 

I posted the following pictures on Instagram and Facebook and said, "Here's to the past, the present and the future! I wouldn't want to be on this journey of life with anyone else!  I sure love you Scott!"


I got quite the reaction to these pictures...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment