Sunday, February 13, 2022

Super Bowl LVI...

For our Super Bowl party at Ron and Stacie's we were in charge of bringing Doritos, sour cream and a dessert.  I told Scott I wanted to do something in our trifle bowl so Scott found this amazing dessert.  I believe it is now a new family favorite.  We made scratch brownies, a chocolate mousse and whipped up heavy whipping cream plus the raspberries.  It was so yummy!
It's always a good time when we all get together!!

I'm loving my new 50th Anniversary shirt from Disney World!

The Los Angeles Rams are Super Bowl LVI champions after a 23-20 win over the Cincinnati Bengals at SoFi Stadium in LA which cost 4 billion dollars to build which is so crazy to me.  Rams receiver Cooper Kupp was named Super Bowl MVP with 8 catches for 92 yards and two touchdowns including the game-winning 1-yard score with 1:20 remaining.  It was a fun game and a great day!

Half-time was performed by Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar and 50 cents.  The Eminem song was the only one I recognized....I must be getting old! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment