Monday, April 11, 2022

Brandon's 28th Birthday...

After church Scott and I went to pick up Brandon for the night.  He was in a pretty good mood coming home so we were hopeful he would be good but it was a little bumpy at times when he would get worked up.  We did however mange to get a few good pictures for his birthday.  I can't believe he is 28.  We just invited his grandparents and had a raspberry trifle.  Brandon loved it! 

While we were taking pictures Brandon was determined to start eating. haha!










We got him a 128g Ipod plus purchased 4 albums for it.  We also got him the ACDC tshirt and some candy.  Grandpa & Grandma Talbot got him some candy and $20.  Grandpa & Grandma Schulthies gave him the towel with his name on it plus $50.  We watched a few home videos from when he was little.


We put him to bed around 9:00 and he stayed in his room until 3:00am and then he was up again at 4:00, 5:00 and 6:00ish.  I just let him stay up then.  I'm pretty sure he never slept all night because we could hear him talking when he was in his room.  I was able to take the day off and we watched movies until I took him back to his home around 2:00.  It was nice that he was more calm.  I made him a berry smoothie and he loved that.

No comments:

Post a Comment