Friday, April 8, 2022

This and That...

Kacie got me addicted to this crazy game.  
This was my all time record on April 1st and no it wasn't an April fools joke! haha!
April 1st Scott and I went to watch Ryan's track meet in Emmett.  He did really good and got second in the 100 m hurdles and pole vault.  It was fun seeing him compete.  After we went to Hobby Lobby and picked up my puzzle that we had them frame for us.  It turned out good!



March 27th I started intermittent fasting and a more clean diet with no white sugar and flour.  When I weighed myself after our trip to the coast and was 150 pounds I knew I had to do something.   On April 2nd Scott grilled me some chicken breasts and I made some sweet potatoes and broccoli and I made these meals for the week.  They were really good and even Scott liked my sweet potatoes.  That night dad came over to the watch the final four and I gave him a dinner and he liked it too!
One of my new yummy salads.  Who knew eating healthy would taste so good!

This was pretty cool of Ryan making the Nyssa About Town paper!
Picture of Scott and I playing games at Mom's Friday April 8th with Teniele and Rusty.  We taught them Gnoming Around and Scott liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment