Saturday, August 13, 2022

My Birthday...

For my birthday I told Scott not to get me anything because I purchased a few clothes online and I got this cake stand pictured below.
My ministering sisters really spoiled me.  Norma Burbank gave me the treats from Pastry Perfection.  They were so yummy.  ReNae Bair gave me some pretty fall kitchen towels and a yummy fall candle.  Cole and Kacie got me some 'Hey Dude' shoes that are so comfy.  I love them!  Mom and Dad gave me some money and an electric toothbrush which I was excited about since mine broke a long time ago.  On Friday the 12th Gerald and Wanda took us out to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse along with Steve and Kris's family.  Ron and Stacie were supposed to go too but when they found out it was going to be an hour later they opted out.

On Saturday the 13th I was scrolling through Facebook and found this leather chair for sale so I contacted the seller and it was still available so we took the pickup to Nampa and picked it up.  The used one I bought in February already fell apart so I was excited to find another one.  I hope this one holds up better.  Before that Mom and Dad took us to lunch at Bob's.  We had some yummy burgers.  Mom and Dad bought them another outdoor table and chairs and took them home which will be nice for them.  

Kacie and Cole were in McCall for Carriesa and Todd Cranney's wedding and decided to come to spend the night with us Saturday night so they could head home sooner Sunday morning.  It was fun having them with us.  We ran to Ontario and picked up a few things at Home Depot and Winco then got some Kiwi Loco which was really yummy.  When we were unloading the table and chairs for mom and dad Kacie accidentally dropped one of the tiles and it broke.  (thus one of the reason's for going to Home Depot).  Cole got four white tiles for the corners.  So we spent some time visiting with Mom and Dad while we were trying to fix their table.  
Tuesday the 16th I went to a birthday brunch with all of Mom's game and sewing buddies.  I had a vegetarian omelet.  It was really good.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment