Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Utah...

Sunday, July 31st Brady and I traveled with Mom to take Josh and James back to Utah.  Rusty and Teniele met us at Rosie's and she had a nice dinner for all of us.  We weren't able to make it to Teniele's baby shower because of Aunt Roma's funeral so I gave Teniele her gift at Rosie's.  I got her a 2-in-1 Tummy Time and Seated Support pillow plus a Minky baby blanket.  I was really glad she liked it.

Saturday Brady and I went with Rosie to drop off Braxton and Blake at FSY at BYU.  It took us a lot longer than we expected because they are two different dorms.  I was glad to hear that they had a good time because they were a little nervous espeically Blake since this was his first.







After we dropped them off we got some lunch at Cubby's then we did a little shopping.  I got Scott and I some garments and then we went to the mall and did some school shopping for Brady.  It was pretty fun getting to talk to Mckinley again.  This was two Mondays in a row for me.  After our shopping we got some dinner at Cafe Rio and then took Brady to get some Dutch Bros.  We had a little time to kill before the outdoor play so we walked on the Provo Temple grounds.  It was so beautiful!  O


We almost got wet when the sprinklers came on! haha!


We then met E.J., Mom, and Caleb to see the Sound of Music.  We were able to get really good seats and we all loved it until we got rained out.  I was pretty disappointed we didn't get to see the last half.  Since Brady has never seen the movie we told him we would go home and watch it with him.  It was pretty fun even though we got drentched.  







We headed back home on Tuesday so Brady and I had work the next day otherwise we would have stayed so we could watch the whole play and got our money's worth.  It was a fast but fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment