Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Booked our Family Cruise...

After work, I called and started booking our 7-night family cruise to celebrate mom and dad's 55th Anniversary.  We depart Los Angeles on November 22, 2024, and go to Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta then return on November 29th.  This will be my first cruise.  I was excited to finally find a date that worked for everyone.  Rosie got two rooms that day and I helped mom get two for them and Teniele and Rusty the next day.  Then Laura got two rooms.  We just had to pay $500 per room and then the rest has to be paid by August 24, 2024.


The highlighted rooms are on the ninth deck and are reserved for 30 days.  
I reserved rooms 9645 and 9647 for our family
Kacie sent me this the next day.  
That does seem like a long time to wait but knowing how time flies it will be here in no time.(:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment