Friday, February 10, 2023

Random Pictures...

On January 20th I saw on Facebook that Nanette got a new horse.
I also finished this beautiful puzzle on January 20th. 

On January 27th I had the day off and made this cake for Kris that she asked me to do for a cake auction for the Fruitland senior class.  She paid me for all the supplies which ended up being $55.50 for three cakes. I couldn't believe how expensive it was.  Groceries have gotten crazy.  It was over five dollars for a dozen eggs.  Kris said it sold for $60.00.

 

EJ & Rosie took a trip to Cabo Mexico January 27th - 31st

On February 6th I went out to Harper to help with the middle school basketball concessions.  When I got home the moon looked so cool I had to take a picture but it didn't do it justice.  They said it was the Snow Moon.

February 9th I took the day off so I could make both of these cakes.  The next day I had to work so I brought them with me and Kris picked them up.  That night we went to Sam's senior night.  He was able to start and made a 3-pointer but I thought he should have got more playing time.   The did win against Parma.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment