Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Graduation Preparations...

It has been so nice having this time off from work so I can get everything done for Brady's graduation.  I bought these 5x7 white frames from Amazon for centerpieces.  I also designed the little adventure quotes. I was pretty happy with how they turned out.  I also designed the pictures of Brady that we taped on picks to put in jars with flowers.  I thought they were cute too!




Mom and I made this candy/money lei.  I thought it turned out really cute.  Mom but about $57.00 on here which was so nice of her.
This is the banner we made for him to put by his gift table at the school. 
On May 3rd Brady had his Senior Ditch Day.  I took him to Ontario to meet the other seniors to go to the Super Mario movie then they walked over to the bowling alley to eat and bowl.  He said it was a lot of fun.  After I dropped him off I bought this map so he could map out our road trip.  He talked about it with the young men at mutual.  I also made some chocolate cookies that he could share with the boys.  Everyone told me what a good job he did.  I was surprised that he even discussed the history of the US freeway system.  We decided it would be fun to put this up at his graduation party.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment