Thursday, April 27, 2023

Little of This and That...

 On April 13th before I went to Boise to drop off Mom and Dad's car I went to get another reference for my unemployment.   I had planned to go into an insurance office but then at the last minute decided to go into Simpli Balanced and talk to Tawni Maxwell about a job.  To my surprise, she asked what I was doing there and I said I'm looking for a job.  She was so happy I walked into her office because she had been praying to know who she was going hire because she was in desperate need of more help.  We agreed to have lunch the next week so I met with her on April 18th at Mama J's and we had a wonderful lunch and I was super excited about my new opportunities.  She said I could start in May.  I really felt like I had been guided to her office and she felt the same way.

On April 26th Stacie and I had lunch together at Mama J's and we shared a pizza.  We had a great time catching up.  It is so weird that we don't see each other every day anymore.  We hope to continue having lunch on a regular basis.

This was our pizza, and it was really good!
On April 27th I helped Mom plant her flowers




I planted some mint in containers near my raised garden beds.

After I got done I went over with Scott to Boise so he could have a bump on his head removed.  It took a little longer than we both planned and he was surprised how intense it was.  He thought he would feel up to going out to eat after and do some shopping but that wasn't the case.
Because your head bleeds so bad he had to wear this tight wrap on his head for a couple of days.  He didn't feel very well for a while but once the wrap came off he felt a lot better.  He had to return later to have the stitches removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment